WIRF Regular Giving Terms and Conditions
By donating to Women & Infants Research Foundation (WIRF) via our website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Please review the following terms prior to setting up a regular gift or requesting a refund.
Regular Giving subscription
- WIRF accepts recurring donations via the Donate portal on our website from credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and American Express) and Paypal accounts. We do not directly debit regular giving donations from a debit account. We do not capture or store your credit card details, only the authority from our payment provider that your credit card payment has been approved. If you authorize a recurring donation, your credit card details are stored by our payment processor in accordance with payment card industry standards.
- The frequency for all regular giving donations is monthly. You may also choose to make one-off donations.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your credit card has sufficient credit funds each month.
- You should check your credit card statement to verify that the amounts debited to the account are correct.
- The third party payment service, Paypal, will be used to facilitate credit card transactions. Donors will be allocated a token number from Paypal and this number will be used by WIRF to manage your regular giving subscription via Paypal.
- A printed receipt is issued with each donation via Paypal. Ongoing monthly donations are tax deductible.
Changes, cancellations and refunds
- If you wish to cancel, defer or change a regular giving arrangement you must notify us by calling 08 6458 1437 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days before the next donation day.
- When notifying us please provide details of your donation agreement, such as name, address, and supporter token number, etc. for ease of processing.
- Please ensure WIRF is updated with any new credit card details, for example when a new card is issued.
- If you wish to change the amount of the monthly donation, please contact us to set up a new subscription and cancel your existing subscription. A notice period of 14 days is required to make this change as per above.
- WIRF will monitor and manage any declined payments via Paypal and contact the supporter to rectify any issues with the subscription payments.
- Any donation made using a credit card that is a fraudulent transaction will be refunded.
- Refunds are returned using the original method of payment and to the same card used for the donation.
Dispute process and response
- Disputes and refunds will be treated seriously, quickly and in a timely manner, having due regard to procedural fairness and confidentiality.
- If you believe that there has been an error with your donation, you should notify us by calling 08 6458 1437 or by email to email@example.com as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query quickly.
- Any disputes should be directed to WIRF in the first instance so that we can attempt to resolve the matter.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome you can still refer it to your financial institution which will obtain details of the disputed transaction and may lodge a claim on your behalf.