For all Australian women to enjoy the best health for themselves and their babies.
To conduct, enable and promote high quality research that will improve the health of women and babies in Australia and beyond.
- To conduct and support research reflecting the Foundation’s purpose.
- To inform and educate the scientific and wider community of the results and implications of such research.
- To develop a sustainable funding and relationship management strategy to support the Foundation’s purpose.
- To strengthen the Foundation’s collaborative partnerships with the King Edward Memorial Hospital campus, the UWA School of Women’s and Infants’ Health and other research partners within the wider research community.
- To foster research excellence from new and established investigators working towards the Foundation’s purpose.
- To enhance the research reputation and standing of the Foundation by raising its profile across the scientific and wider community.
- INTEGRITY – to conduct our research and business of the organisation honestly and transparently to the highest professional standard.
- INNOVATION – to encourage invention and continually seek the medical discoveries that fulfil our purpose.
- COLLABORATION – to share knowledge and work in unison with others.
- DRIVE – to motivate and consistently strive to achieve our goals.
- ENABLE – to provide the resources and encouragement that allow our people to do the best job.